Terms and Conditions
1. Purchasing 10 Bootcamp UK sessions for £10
- a – By purchasing any Bootcamp UK sessions, or using any other Bootcamp UK promotion, you are confirming that you are physically able to partake in the physical activities associated with Bootcamp UK and that you are over the age of 16 yrs.
- b – We are very proud of what we do and promote our sessions on social media. If you choose to attend a Bootcamp UK session it is possible that you may appear in some of our marketing.
- c – The 10 sessions for £10 offer - These are Taster sessions and can not be used in-conjunction with any other offer including but not exclusively, Groupon, wowcher, 6 free sessions (when the offer is running) any discounted sessions sold or given away by Bootcamp UK and/or any third party. These sessions can only be purchased once per person and must be used within 8 weeks of purchase.
- d – The 10 sessions purchased for £10 are non refundable for any reason.
2. Cancelling a booked class - The client is responsible for cancelling any class they are unable to attend. Classes can be cancelled through the app up to 5 minutes before the class starts. Failure to Cancel a booking class will result in the class being deducted from the clients total.
3. The individual park locations are operated under the terms of a franchise agreement granted by Bootcamp UK JDS Limited (the "Master Franchisee") which owns the master franchise rights to the Bootcamp UK franchise system in the UK. In the event the franchise agreement is terminated you agree that all of your personal data which has been gathered by the Club acting as a franchisee during the term of the franchise agreement may be transferred back to the Master Franchisee until such time as the Club is transferred to a new franchisee at which time the data will transfer to the new franchisee.